[pyrnet] Pyr's in the media

Good Evening All!

I saw the circular for Lowe's (or Home Depot) that had the Pyr in it.  I
couldn't believe it!  You hardly ever see one in print or out and about.

Anyway, I, too am one who watches a lot of Animal Planet.  I look every day
at the program guide to see if the Pyr's will be featured.  Since Charlie
said they weren't planning on doing a program on Pyr's just yet, maybe we
should ALL email them and tell them that we want to see some Pyr's!!!  We
could certainly give it a go.

Anyway,  we are expecting (and looking forward to) a cold front and I am so
happy.  The temp today was 90* and tonight it is supposed to be 52*!!!!
Bear and I will have to break out and go play outside tomorrow morning.

Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful evening.  Good night,

Bridget and Bear
Alabama Gulf Coast (Loxley)
kaiser4@gulftel.com