[pyrnet] Fwd: breed all about it.

      Address info from my origanal e-mail to see if Animal Planet had done,
or was planning a Pyr episode, or LGD episode.  If anyone is interested in
this it couldn't hurt to e-mail them at the address below.  FYI:  Charlie

In a message dated 09/06/2000 9:12:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Viewer_Relations@discovery.com writes:

<<
 Date:  09/06/2000 9:12:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time
 From:  Viewer_Relations@discovery.com
 To:    Pacerized@aol.com

 Thank you for contacting Animal Planet.  We appreciate your e-mail.
 Unfortunately, Breed All About It does not have an episode on the Great
Pyrenees
 .  We change our program schedule quarterly (4 quarters per year) and have
our
 completed schedules through January 2001.

 The company that brings you Discovery Channel has launched a new network
called
 Discovery Health Channel.  Discovery Health Channel brings viewers instant
 access to the rapidly changing world of health, medicine and wellness.  From
 real-life medical experiences, to breakthrough documentaries, to reliable
advice
 and an exchange of the latest health news and information, Discovery Health
 Channel empowers viewers to lead healthier, more vigorous lives.  Visit
Health
 on-line at www.discovery.com for more information about this great new
channel
 and to find out how to reach your local cable or satellite provider to
request
 Discovery Health Channel.

 Please feel free to contact Viewer Relations via e-mail or call us toll free
at
 1-888-404-5969 between 8 AM and 6 PM (ET), Monday through Friday around the
 beginning of January 2001, as we should be receiving schedule updates.
Thanks
 again for writing.

 Sincerely,

 Kimberly