Re: [pyrnet] Soiling crate

I have no suggestion on that part because we have a similar problem with
our female newfie/pyr. She is 2 yo. We've had her about 6wks. She seems
to urinate in the house all the time. We take her out everynight before
bed and she goes in the morning and before I go to work and when the kids
get home from school. The pooping has seemed to stop. We have put her on
a trolly line before and she will stay on it and never go potty, but as
soon as you let her off she will go to the bathroom. She is an inside dog
and will remain that way, just wonder why she is doing this. She was
supposedly house trained by previous owners. Don't know.