[pyrnet] Re: Guest not liking our four legged children

> "Our home is for the convenience of our dogs. If you love animals, you
> will understand. If not, what are you doing here?"
> Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose

I LOVE IT!!!  I need something like that here on my front porch.

I have a friend that has two small children and an infant and every time
they come, Bear has to be crated (IN HIS OWN HOME) because her two children
are scared to death of dogs, cats, and anything else with four legs!

My relationship with my friend is not as strong and we don't see each other
as often as we did before we had Bear.  I'm not worried about that though.
He's here, he's gonna stay, and if the people that visit my house don't like
all my pyr-fur and slime they can stay home.

I told my girls just yesterday that I would not be crating Bear for them any
longer.  This is his house and he only gets crated when I have errands to
run or if he is bad.  He doesn't understand why he's being crated just
because they are here.

HERE'S TO BEAR'S FREEDOM!!!

Bridget