[pyrnet] Adoption to a perfect home

   Well, I had two nice Pyr puppies that needed homes.  And I wish to
announce that I found the perfect home for one of the two girls.  Pam Fowkes
is a lurker on this list.  She says her messages bounce when she sends them
to the list.  So, I am going to announce the adoption of her latest "child".
Her name is Olympia in honor of the Olympic games.  Eliza is her other Pyr.
They have a nice home here in Houston, Texas so I will be able to watch her
grow up.  But, besides that I have already been sent several pictures and
even a couple of little movies of Olympia and her new "big sister" (also a
Pyr) Eliza.  Pam is a real gluten for punishment two drooly, shedding, and
barky white rugs!
     Olympia is currently getting her puppy shots.  Although she is
approximately 15 weeks old she has only had the shots I gave her when she
came to me.  When she is done with her shots she will be spay.  So, I will
keep you posted on that.
    Meanwhile, Olympia's sister is still here and I have not decided where
she is going.  I am looking for another home like Olympia's!  I also need to
start calling her something other than Puppy.  It will be funny to see a
grown 100 lb (yep these girls will get that big I bet) Pyr being called
Puppy.
    So -- let me hear those names!  My first choice is Becky but then I would
like to hear your ideas.
Pam
Texas Great Pyrenees Rescue