Re: [pyrnet] GPCA

Linda,
    Jack said the same thing about people being able to say they belong to the
GPCA.  Still, I wonder if  allowing more people in and having them sign that
they will abide by the code of ethics might end up educating a lot more
breeders and would-be breeders.  If they turned out to be puppy-millers they
can always be charged for violations under the code of ethics or the
constitution.
    Perhaps a much larger membership could generate more regional activities.
Look how many more regional clubs have sprouted up in the last ten years.
    BTW, Linda is another one of the long-time GPCA members who has been very
active with Pyrs as livestock guardian dogs for a long time.  Why is it that
people who have and breed livestock guardian Pyrs think that the GPCA is not
involved with guardian dogs?
    Charlotte (enjoying a free day...no entry at the show we were suposed to go
to today.) BTW, as I was brushing my hairless dog for tomorrow's show I tried
all my brushes.  I'm not sure that I don't prefer the Safari pin brush over the
PSI.  It has thinner pins that don't seem to catch the hair as much.