Re: [pyrnet] Aggressive Dog

Well, the "aggressive bitch" has been evaluated. She is most
definitely salvageable. The owners will keep and work with her
with a lot of "hands on" support from those in their area, and
they will change their ways and adhere to suggestions given. The
crate issue is still "up in the air" but they no longer think of
crating as cruel. So, even if this dog is not able to stay in
it's original home, it looks as if things will work out for her.
Both dog and 11 month old child will be taught the word "NO" and
hopefully all will have a happy ending.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com