Re: [pyrnet] dwarfs

----- Original Message -----
From: mklimek <mklimek@telusplanet.net>

A sure way would be to x-ray the front legs and have a
them sent to a qualified radiologist like Dr Sande or Meg Smart.>>

I'm in *total* concurrence with Marie here.  I do have a question.  When we
redid the "normal" dwarf when he was 7 or so months old and when we did two
5 months "typical" dwarfs for the first time, Dr Sande requested some
reasonably complete spinal plates in addition to the front legs.

I am trying to find my copies of those reports from him because I think
that the terminology could be of some interest relative to the recent
discussion.  I know I have them.  Finding them is another issue :-)

Linda