Re: Re(2): Re(2): [pyrnet] Senior Dogs

Ann, if Paddington is experiencing pain, you may want to give
DLPA a try. I used it with B.B. as she could not tolerate
aspirin. It helps the body to produce more Endorphins. Made a
tremendous difference in her comfort level. We did, finally, have
to resort to Rimadyl. But then, when you think about it, the Vet
x-rayed her at 4 years, saw the extent of the arthritis, and told
us we'd be lucky to get her to 7 years. Now she was a very
"stoic" girl, but with our help she made it, relatively
comfortably to 9 1/2. And yes, I still miss her.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com