[pyrnet] Re: Supplements

Good Day to All of You!!!

I've been reading about the supplements and was wondering...

    What type of "raw" meat are you feeding your dogs?

    Does it make them have the taste for blood?  I had a cat that I started
feeding raw meet and he decided to kill my birds when before he had not
really noticed them.  He was an inside cat that went out to potty.

    Bear is 11 mos., 88 - 93 lbs, @28" at the shoulder.  We feed him Nutro
Choice (I think that's what it is).  It has glucosamine and chondroitin in
it.  Is that a good brand of food?

    At his age should we be doing anything differently?

BTW...I'm painting the bath room with a bright pumpkin orange and planning
to go over it with three lighter colors.  Well, Bear-ru-ru went in there and
rubbed all over the walls.  I came back inside and found him looking like a
big pumpkin!!!  As I was washing him off I asked him if he was getting ready
for Halloween.  I couldn't resist.  The girls and I got a big laugh out of
it!!!!  He was so "orange."

Anyone have a remedy for poison oak and ivy?  Bear has it on his tummy and
he is fire engine red.  Calling vet tomorrow to see what he has to say.
I've been putting pure aloe on it and it looks like some of the redness has
gone away.  I feel so sorry for him.

Later,

Bridget
kaiser4@gulftel.com