[pyrnet] glucosamine

The book, The Arthritis Cure, includes a table of brand name products and
the results of independent lab tests for what is really in there.  I gave my
copy to a friend whose doctor recommended that she read it.  He prescribed
Sundowner glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate and shark cartilage for her hip
arthritis.  She improved so much, she was able to leave her wheel chair at
home, except for very big stores, public auditoriums and very long
distances.  Caveat, some are not comfortable with chondroitin, fearing
contamination/germs.
Sandy
On a sad note, Dempsey, a magnificent yellow tabby longhair domestic cat,
passed away today at age 14.  He has lived with me since he was 3 months
old. He was a laid back puff-a-lump weighing 15.5 pounds in his prime.
swhite2@houston.rr.com