[pyrnet] a pyr owner wanna be!!!!

I have been in love with the Great Pyrenees breed for quite some time, and
have read and read and read everything I could find on these beautiful
creatures.  Now for the first time I have to opportunity to get one.  My
mother offered to buy on for me for Christmas.  So, I am looking for
breeders in Texas(my mothers residency), and in Indiana( my residency).
Anyone that knows breeders in either of these states, please let me know.
Thank you, Brandi