Re: [pyrnet] Active list (was Fear of Dogs, etc. (very long) )

In a message dated 9/29/00 9:15:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

<< s I was explaining the
 benefits to him I was sitting here looking at my own dogs. Bo, on
 his back in the crate, head hanging out through the open door,
 and Chel, on her back on the sofa, legs spread apart, not a care
 in the world! >>
Gee, sounds like you were sitting in MY house, not yours <VBG>.  We have a
large crate set up permanently in our sun room, and you will often find one
of the Pyrs lounging there.  It's a hoot at supper time.  Baron gets fed in
the crate (he was food aggressive when we first got him), and if one of the
other Pyrs is in the crate, he pushes his way in.  No aggression -- just
polite instance that this is "HIS" spot.  (Oh, yes, Zoe has top billing for
the sofa.)

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC