From: Alison Watkins [mailto:amwat@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2000 7:50 AM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Gentle Leader

I recently took 1-year-old Rosie to the vet for her annual visit and while
there, our vet, who has recently begun learning about animal behavior and
adding it to his practice, was promoting the Gentle Leader. It's the
harness/strap that goes around the dog's mouth and neck and can be adjusted
for training, pull-free walks, to stop chewing, etc. Has anyone used this?
What was your experience?

Thank you,
Alison Watkins