Re(2): [pyrnet] Hotel/Motel rooms

Bridget, it has *never* made any sense to me that they accept dogs or not
based on weight! The people who had our house before us had a Cairn that
drove the neighbors crazy with its constant yapping. They don't mind our
pyrs' deep barks at all by comparison, partly because the pyrs have become
friendly with all of them, and protect their properties too!
Sometimes if you talk about the training your dogs have had (especially if
they have their CGC or an obedience title or are therapy dogs), hotels
will make exceptions, but like you, these policies infuriate me because of
their senselessness.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose