Re(2): [pyrnet] company

pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:
>she promptly told me No and started the screaming again and said that
>puppies have worms in their tummy's and she would get the worms if he
>kissed her!
There you have it, Bridget--says it all, doesn't it? No wonder the poor
kids are terrified if that's what they're being told. Seems to me that you
(and poor Bear) have been more than patient. I'm surprised that these
folks will let their kids in your house! Aren't they afraid they'll catch
something if they're in the environment where that dog lives?!! Sorry, you
pushed my buttons with that one--in my opinion, that's ignorant,
irresponsible parenting.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose