Re: [pyrnet] HELP -- Need fencing advice

We have six foot woooden stockade fencing and it works
very well. One thing I would recommend is to be sure
that your fence builder understands that dog
containment is your priority. That way she will go
with the lay of your property along the bottom of your
fence rather than worrying so much about a straight
line at the top. Also, be sure that the fencer does
board by board fencing rather than putting it up in
panels. We fenced one quarter acre, give or take a
bit, for about $3500. That included some extra posts
and three gates. Be sure to get and actually call a
couple references for your fence builder because many
of them are scam artists.

Katie

=====
Katie Allison Granju~