Re: [pyrnet]

  Bridget:  The site I'm referring to is the one you posted "Pyr-fect pyrs"
I thought you had designed it. It is a nice format for the pyrnet group to
share their pics.  I agree with you, how about the rest of the pyrnet
subscribers posting some pictures of their dogs.  Charlie

File:pyrnetPy.zip (1151 bytes) DL Time (28800 bps): < 1 minute

Charlie,
   What is this for?  What site am I supposed to try?  Thanks for posting
the pics of Jordy and Bella.  Isn't he beautiful?!  Proud Pappa, huh?

To all!!
  Please post some pics for all of us to share.   Come on....PLEEEEZE??

To the owner of this site,
   Thank you for