Re: [pyrnet] possible show puppy

From: "Katie Allison Granju" <kgranju@yahoo.com>
<< So my question is this: in a very "hot" litter like this, should I be
interested in taking any pup with no obvious
disqualifying fault or should all litters have some pups who aren't
obviously faulty but who aren't quite show quality? >>

An afterthought...  Even though this is a "hot litter", see what the sire
and dam (or grandparents) have produced.  You can have great dogs that
produce not so great dogs...

Karen Reiter

---