Re: [pyrnet] Re: Bathing

Hi Diana
The comments re bathing had no effect on me after many years in the Breed .
I will continue doing what I do and I was seeking opinions as to what others
did with their Pyrs for shows and was it the norm not to bath for shows in
France? I have seen videos over the years of French Pyrs and the majority
looked well presented.

The question asked was "why do we bath our dogs for shows" and we gave what
we thought to be an answer similar to what I have read here this morning.
Yes we shall keep on with the bathing !!

Jan