Re: [pyrnet] The Pyr Alarm Clock

> Kiva has a snooze alarm feature.  When he comes over in the morning and
> sticks his nose in my face, I'll say "Go lay down", and he'll promptly
turn
> around, and go to lay down.  Then about 5-10 minutes later he'll come back
> and try again!

Wish Baron had one of these -- guess he's one of the old fashion Smith
clocks, that really make a racket when they go off.

Now that we've moved the cats to a special cat run, we've been leaving the
bedroom door open at night.  Baron stays in the living room, but as soon as
the light is off in the bedroom, Zoe has to come in to make sure we're
tucked snuggly in bed.  Actually, she doesn't check me, but she has to make
sure David's OK.  Then, she goes and lays in the door way.  Guess we are
well protected <G>

--- Robyn Allwright
--- ziffanyrobyn@earthlink.net
--- Ziffany Great Pyrenees