[pyrnet] Rescue--a happy story

We want to give a public "thanks" to all the folks who do so much to
rescue and re-home all these great dogs who end up homeless for whatever
reason. We were asked last week to do a home visit with a gentleman who
has just adopted a rescue. We weren't able to get there until the day
after the dog arrived, but of course all possible measures had been taken
to make sure things were in place. I just wish all of you could have seen
how happy this girl was with her new person, in just over 12 hours!  And
the new proud poppa was already totally in love with her.  He hadn't even
let her off the leash in the yard, until we arrived to go over it with him
and assure him that it was as pyr-proof as possible!! It was one of the
most joyful hours we've spent in a long time, watching these two together,
answering questions, and just reassuring him that help and advice are
always at hand if he needs it.
So---special thanks to Barb and Greta, but also to everyone who's working
so hard  to try to ensure these kind of happy endings!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose