[pyrnet] Re: Chat: Kennel Closing - where to advertise Pyr stud??

I am submitting this post for my sister, who has a Champion Great Pyrenees
stud for sale.  Can anyone suggest the best sites to post to, preferably
free classifieds?
We will have him at the Credit Valley show in Toronto next week, and would
like to advise people of his availability by then.  He is a lovely dog, a
champion and group winner, from old bloodlines, but she is closing out her
kennel of Pyrs.  He has not been used at stud, but is capable, and goes back
to old Alex of Anayobon and Starlaxy lines.

I tried to post to the Yahoo Canada classifieds, but it will only give me
American zipcodes to choose from. What are good dog sites to use, that I can
access with the time available?

She has just given me this assignment, so timely ideas would be appreciated.
( He will only be going to an approved home or an ethical breeder  willing
to sign a legally binding sales agreement.)

Thank you for your help.

Azelda at
Baywolf Kennels