Re: [pyrnet] LGD's

    There was a pair of Pyrs a few years ago, owned by a fellow in a
neighboring county (Ritchie).  The male worked at night and the female
during the day.  One night they heard him fighting in the field and while
the man was getting his gun, the female went to help.  Three Saints had
gotten into the livestock and the two Pyrs killed them all.  St.'s probably
aren't too agile but we all know they're a great deal larger than most Pyrs,
so I think two Pyrs could handle a fair amount, with more being needed
depending on the size of the pack.

Chrissy