Re: [pyrnet] jumping

What do you mean by twisting the body?  I was taught to just turn away
from the dog, remaining calm and rather stiff, and saying No, sternly.
It has worked for me with several dogs.  They seem to understand the body
language.  You don't want to shove them or act in any way as if you are
playing a game.

Stephanie, Anais & Ciaran