Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs without Dwarf producing ancestors

In a message dated 12/27/00 4:28:04 AM Pacific Standard Time,
lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

.  If you had ever volunteered to Tami or the
committee to work on this problem, to create the pedigrees that you are so
anxious to do or something else, you might actually know what has been done
to this point.

Well, Linda, you keep saying that, when I have volunteered to Tami right
after she took on the position.  I do not know what else can be done or how
many time this needs to be said and resaid here and elsewhere.

I only now know what someone "chooses" I need to know or what I have dug out
myself.  I am not the problem, so lets keep it on subject and not shoot the
messenger, even if you disagree with the messenger and his message.  By
attacking me, we divert attention from the real subject.  I understand that
you are mad at me now, but we must all try to rise above these type things.
My intentions are good and I harbor no hidden agenda.  I want more
information about the problem and I want us to embark on programs that will
work.  The marker will work, but how long will it take and are we assured it
will ever happen?  There are other ways as exampled by the Mal and now the
Beagle folks we might also employ in the interim and in addition.

Here is hoping that we can all become renewed open our minds and hearts in
2001.

Joe