Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs without Dwarf producing ancestors

In a message dated 12/26/00 8:21:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
SovreignPyrs@aol.com writes:

Well I wish I could agree with this statement.  I've seen no one running up
to me to tell me anything was in my dogs backgrounds, good, bad or ugly.
When i ask questions, I'm told due to code of ethics, no one talks about
anything.  In effect a gag order is in place, which will never move anyone
forward.

Unfortunately Sharon is right.  Maybe large active regional clubs are able to
share  information between themselves, but there are so many areas without
either and the folks there have a problem.  When they do ask they are given
some two step (side step?) answer that does not help very much.

Joe