Re: [pyrnet] Rescue Me- poem

In a message dated 12/30/00 12:48:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SB13569@aol.com writes:

<< I would
 like to see more post on what the first thing a new puppy owner should do or
 be prepared for

 thanks sissy >>
One of the Most Important things IMHO is the initial housebreaking. Pyrs are
very easy to housebreak. We employed a small bell attached by a cord to our
back door. Every time we took our puppy out we A: Used that door exclusively,
and B: Rang the bell and announced "Potty Time." With only a few accidents
(that were our fault mostly) the puppy picked up on it very quickly. Just
remember to "ACT FAST" when your puppy starts to ring the bell. Hope this
little tip helps.

Terry Rickert