Re: Re: [pyrnet] neighboors.

    We've always tried to help stray animals to and have always had the most
dogs of anyone on the hollow although everyone else has at least one.
However, in the last few years, longtime neighbors and new have been
starting trouble and no matter what we do one "family" has tried (more than
once) to hit our dogs and my pet goat with cars even with us around and all
but admitted to poisoning my cousin's dog.  We are looking in to what we can
do but there's not a whole lot of proof.  They even go to my Aunt's church
and one night we were late for prayer meeting but when we got there, found
that they'd been talking about us, turning things around (not naming any
names, but everyone knew who they meant from the details).  Everyone else
tried to be nice and they (the ones doing the talking) didn't know what to
think having been "caught", except act sheepish and be even more rude when
passing the house.
    I just don't know about some people.

Chrissy