Re: [pyrnet] GPCA Health Survey

A followup on my comments about the puppy with TVD.  The Health Committee
would like to have everyone fill out a health survery on their dog or dogs.
This survey is not just for dogs with problems.  It's for all Pyrs.  If we
don't get the healthy ones also we cannot get any idea of the frequency of
certain conditions within the breed.  Good health is good news.

If you are a breeder, please try to get your puppy buyers to submit health
info when the pup is a year and then update it with any change in status.
There are currently about 2,000 Pyrs entered in this database.  That is an
amazing number for a breed in the middle of the popularity numbers.

So here's the info again:

http://www.servtech.com/public/kreiter/Survey_Info.html
If you have problems on line, email Karen Reiter (GPCA Health Committee
database manager) kreiter@servtech.com and she will send you a paper copy
that you can fill out and return.

Linda Weisser
GPCA Health Committee