Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

Lisa,

Thank you for sticking with your dog.  You are having some serious
difficulties that are hard to live with.  I am so glad that you are
committed to working this out.

When my three year olds were younger, they dug some Big Holes.  They seem to
have outgrown it or else they were deterred by the generous amounts of hot
sauce poured in their favorite digging places.

Please try again with the vet for medication for the separation anxiety.
One of my cats was always ill/hairless.  The vet prescribed several things
and we tried multiple foods, etc.  He finally responded to Prozac.

You may have to add a roof/grate to your outdoor dog pen.

I am only guessing, but they say that a well trained dog is a confident dog.
Maybe you could sign up for some dog school classes and give the dog some
other things to think about.

Last, when you leave, try leaving the dog with a peanut butter stuffed cow
hoof or something that will keep him busy for awhile.  When my three year
olds were younger, they loved classical music, so I left music playing for
them all day.  (They hated music with men's voices, so rock and country were
out of the question.)

Sandy White
Texas Gulf Coast