Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

Today I tried leaving my pyr in the crate on the deck (outside) hoping he
would be happier.  he soiled himself, chewed up the tow bungee cords I used
for added security and bent the wire of the $200 crate and managed to escape.
 Now he smell like "crap" and I am at wits end.

Does anyone have any feelings about invisible fences and pyrs?

stuffed knog and cube with him today.  And we are already attending advanced
obedience classes.  I will ask about prozak.

and soiled when in his crate from day 1.  he is now 10 months old and the
Separation Anxiety is growing daily.  We started basic obiedience at 6 months
and a dog behaviorist at seven months.  This is our third dog and we are
running out of ideas.  With two young children, 2 cats, gerbils and
fish...this is more than we ever bargained for!
Thanks,
Lisa