Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

Dear Cindy,

Thanks so much for you valuable advice.  Do you know where to purchase a
multi strand electric fence.  We live in New Jersey and I am not familiar
with any electric fence vendors in the area.

Is the electric fence going to hurt Casper (my dog) and cause damage to him
if he docides to "go for it".  Pain does not seem to be a deterrent for him.
He has taken extreme measures to escape and has caused himself to bleed on
some occassions.
Thanks again,
Lisa