Re: [pyrnet] Rescue and Fencing Requirements

    How can they say there's nothing they can do about it!?!?  It's their
job!  I know there are people who handle this....at least in my area.  If
she is anywhere near West Union or Doddridge County, the new local humane
society (not sure of the actual name) I'm sure would want to know.
    I know it can be hard, I had trouble getting breeding/puppy/not for
money, etc. through my Grandmother and Aunt's head.  Good luck!

Chrissy
dsmith@iolinc.net