Re: [pyrnet] Rescue and Fencing Requirements

Yes Chrissy, she's a puppy miller. Small scale, but puppy miller
none the less. Have called animal control in each county she has
lived in, all with the same response, "Nothing we can do about
it." Probably the same response we'd get here in NJ many times.
:-(    And, she knows exactly how I feel about the whole thing. I
don't pull any punches. Never have.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com