Re: [pyrnet] Rescue and Fencing Requirements

I'm a "Yankee" and I know many southerners that are fine people.
My sister, the puppy miller is a "Yankee" as well. So, it is not
necessarily the locals that are the problem. People are people
the world around, some are good people some are not. All problems
are in all areas. And you should hear the jokes made about the
people in NJ! But I laigh at them, too. They are jokes after all.
NJ is a very big puppymill/BYB/Pet Shop state. Makes me sick, but
it is basically the same all over the country.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com