re: Re: Re(2): [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

Hi Julie,
Wow! No advise from my experience. Is the fencing at the top sloped inward?
and were are you going to put the electric collars field? at the top of the fence, or just at the bottom? Anyway, let us know how it goes...if that is what you decide to do.
Merri, Emmett (pyr), & Melvin (GS,GR)