Re: [pyrnet] LGD breeders (was Shelters and Breeders)

In a message dated 1/30/01 7:59:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, M3A4E5@aol.com
writes:

The more CIVILIZED these dogs become!!!!!!

That is what I was trying to get across. Sorry if I was too long winded. I
tend to get very passionate about this subject.

I share your concerns.  In Pyrs it simply has not happened yet.  I have no
doubt left to the devices of some of our breeders they will succeed in
changing these ancient instincts.  That is why many of us have to be
vigilant, but lets be clear that Pyrs still guard and guard effectively.  To
imply otherwise is wrong and plays right into the hands of the Farm breeders
who have an attitude and agenda.

Joe