[pyrnet] Re:question on food

Hi Puppyfriends,

We feed Sugar and Daphne both Purina One Lamb and Rice and Beef and Rice.
In the evenings they get their kibble mixed with canned beef for "puppy
dinner time" so they think that I'm cooking for them, too.  It has stopped
most of the table begging, because they know that they get their dinner
after we finish ours!  Sugar is the picky eater and has no interest in other
kibbles- she will wait for her Purina, but she doesn't like the chicken
flavor at all.

Kara, Sugar, & Daphne