Re: [pyrnet] Feedback on Amimal Planet presentation on Pyrs?

On 25 Feb 2001, at 11:28, darrell goolsbee wrote:
> Janice, just for comparison, what did you think of the Newf episode?
> Seems to me that Newfs got a much more "pet-friendly" portrayal, though
> they did mention drool sticking to the ceilings and walls *g*.

Newf one has been on before.  The newf one did go into more depth
about newfs in general.  Overall haven't heard much negative about
the newf one and I don't have much negative about it.

Joe is right.  There seemed to be a focusing and pyrs aren't
supposed to drool like was said and think it's wrong to portray that
if your pyr gets out of your fence that's it's going to end up down at
some pet motel and nothing mentioned on barking.  There was
nothing really said about the urban population of pyrs.  And I
noticed the same thing on the health on the one pyr taken in for
repeated operations as far as mentioning genetics.

Janice, janices@austin.rr.com
Lana & Linsey (newfs), Sonny (pyr)
http://home.austin.rr.com/janices/
Hutto, TX