Re: [pyrnet] Feedback on Amimal Planet presentation on Pyrs?

    Never thought about that, they may have edited it a lot to as Barb suggested.
    Always happy to talk about my dogs, Raj in particular has done some amazing things and is an excellent judge of character.  She's even stepped between someone else's (insane) Pyr and me before while I was working with him and he lunged at me.  Another time, we were at our first show in Louisville, my sister-in -law and I fell asleep around 11:00 with Raj sleeping by the door.  About 1:00 A.M. Chris {yes, we have the same name :) } woke up and brought to my attention that the door was cracked open but now Rajah was laying at the foot of my bed.
    Would've been kinda funny to see the look on the face of whoever tried to get in.  :)

Chrissy
http://www.zyworld.com/mapleway/Maple%20Way.htm
(Undergoing some remodeling.)

Chrissy,

My Pyrs are indoor pets, so I know nothing about working dogs.  I really enjoyed your stories on Rajah and the little Pyr.

I assumed that the trainer had done some work "off camera" and had not made a hasty decision about the dog that she let the big sheep charge.  I wouldn't agree with it, but then I don't know anything about working dogs.

Sandy White
Texas Gulf Coast