Re: [pyrnet] New and want info on showing

  Beyond that, aren't Pyrs that win
> in the breed ring generally used for breeding or are at least considered
> candidates for future breeding.  > good

Why does a show winner necessarily need to be bred. I agree with you that
that is the norm. But why does it have to be. Afterall, humans have the
Miss, Ms., and Mrs. America pageants. Is there actually a reg that says you
cannot show a dog that has been fixed. As soon as we found out Mariah was
positive we did what we knew had to be done, which was a real shame. But why
preclude her from showing her temperament, personality and beauty?

Please, all comments are welcome as I am taking it all in and learning much!

Shane