Re: [pyrnet] Shepherds crook

To date then the odds are different and in my case Courtenay is Kermit's
Mother, Seymor is Kermit and Frankie's Dad , (Frankie's mum is Courtenay's
sister) and Puffin is Seymor's half brother, (sounds a bit like the song
"I'm my own Grandad")

My saving grace here is that Seymor's Dad came from frozen semen from the UK
not related to my other Pyrs!! Kermie and Frankie's Grandmummy  was
unrelated to their Grandaddy Arthur but Puffin is related to Arthur and
Seymor!!

So why the difference  in tails I wonder?? Why the difference in Kermie and
Frankie overall?? Half brothers?  Mummies were sisters? It's all in the
genes!

Jan
Jan Chaplin
Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans