Re: [pyrnet] New and want info on showing

In a message dated 3/13/01 8:29:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bamb@monmouth.com writes:

. I have not, nor will I ever, enter or show under that Judge again.

You know Barb I started doing that also about 10 years ago.  About three or
four years ago I realized I was putting myself and my dogs into retirement
(too many judges on my list).  There must be a better way.  So now I try to
talk to judges, but you cannot if you had a dog that did not win on that day.
 The judge assumes and probably rightly so that you are just mad you lost.
We just have to plug away and try to take good dogs into the ring and be
visible.  I am encouraged that I have had some excellent requests for
information and mentoring from new judges over the past couple years.  I also
work on them, (any judge) if I can catch them in a neutral setting and I can
swing the conversation anyway to the Pyr Type.

Joe