[pyrnet] Wisconsin

Christine,

Once a Cheesehead always a cheesehead.  I was born and raised in Green Bay,
moved to Meno. Falls junior year in high school.   Husband was born in Texas
and moved to WI (his dad was from Meno. Falls, serving in the military in TX
during WWII).

We lived in Omaha for a number of years and camped often at Cold Springs
State Park in Iowa............where about in Iowa are you?

Will have a piece of kringle for you and nibble at a brat........hope you
enjoy the thought as much as I will enjoy indulging.  Oh, and of course
Kopps, Culvers, or Gillys for custard.  Needless to say I pack my BIG jeans
for the trip back to Kansas City.........cause the others no longer fit when
it is time to head back.  (Plus my husband and son have both been working
chefs at various points in time.........so we eat very well on our visits
home and I never cook.)  And of course it is a real challenge with somewhere
between 4 and 6 dogs in the kitchen checking to be sure that nothing has
fallen that is edible (and looking so adorable that eventually they are
slipped a little taste of whatever is on the menu.)

Fortunately not one of them is spoiled........LOL:-).

Caryl