Re: [pyrnet] Wisconsin

"The Vehrings" <vehring@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Will have a piece of kringle for you and nibble at a brat........hope you
> enjoy the thought as much as I will enjoy indulging.  Oh, and of course
> Kopps, Culvers, or Gillys for custard.

Oh boy -- now that is NO FAIR you are making me drool on my computer!  At
lease we have a Culvers here now -- but I could use a trip to Kopps!  My
husband is addicted to Kringle and..... well brats are one of the basic food
groups aren't they?  Of course not all brats are created equal! :^)  We were
just in Kansas City last weekend for a dog show - too bad we did not hook
up! We live in Cedar Rapids Iowa now - it is not Wisconsin but we like
it....especially because it is a short drive to Wisconsin.

Have a great trip to Wisconsin I am sure your family will love to meet your
new girl!  When are you going?

Christine Hodel
Mistral Great Pyrenees
mistral@netins.net