Re: [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

----- Original Message -----
From: <Lisasark@aol.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] ANOTHER Pyr jumping fence

> Hi folks,
>
> I wanted to thank everyone for all of the terrific suggestions.  I seem to
> have things under control
> My pyr, Casper is finally safe in the covered kennel that we built on the
> cement slab that we had poured.  He likes his dog house
At first he was hurting himself by
> trying to get out.  > started him on prozac a few weeks ago.
His crying and self mutilation has
> dropped dramatically.  He only cries for 5-10 minutes and does not try to
> break out of the fenced area.
> I just wanted to let everyone know that I think we are on the right track.
> Thanks for all of your support when I thought we were going to have to
give
> up in him.
> Lisa and Casper.

Lisa I am so glad to hear this positive update on Casper! He sounds like he
is making real progress. I am so proud of you and your family for not giving
up on this sweet boy. I wish more families where like yours. It would make
the job of rescuers a whole lot easier. I hope he continues to improve. And
I wish him well in becoming a therapy dog.
Marie and Beau