[pyrnet] Pyr weight

    O.K. guys, I have a question.  I've known for quite a while that Pyrs
aren't supposed to be all that heavy or really large in general but in the
last year or so this one particular person (local judge) has gotten me
paranoid about my dogs possibly being too thin.  I worm them with Panacure
at least twice a year (boostering in two weeks after each initial worming)
and feed at least 26% protein and 10% fat dog food (although I'm looking for
a higher fat food right now) but they get beef, pork, chicken, green beans,
peas, bananas, apples, eggs, you name it along with their regular food.
Most of them are "Karolaska type" and therefore aren't built real wide like
some but are generally more athletic looking.  Anyway, you can just barely
feel their ribs while feeling along side their backbone but can feel them
somewhat where they protrude farthest.
    I've just been concerned for some time that maybe they should be a
little heavier.  Haven't had them weighed lately but judging from previous
I'd say Mo is now about 110-115 lbs. or so at about 30 inches (male), nearly
2 1/2 years old while Rajah is about 105 lbs. or so at 25 1/2 inches
(female), six years old on April 4th.  Of course I also don't want them too
heavy and keep reminding myself that this person who started this also said
Raj needed a larger, heavier head.  (I may be bias but I and many others
believe Raj has a classic head and fully recognize that while my others have
nice to very good heads, Raj's is just "classic".)
    So, any advice on whether my guys should put on more weight somehow
because other people think they're thin or whether they're actually fine
would be most appreciated.

Thanks!
Chrissy