Re: [pyrnet] Separation anxiety in re: neutering

Karen--I finally filtered through what has been a marathon weekend for
neutering verses intact---I believe in my heart that a youngster (about
34 yrs) can't possibly have the life experience and knowledge of the
truth that say someone my age (50 yikes!) can have. If we all can
remember back to that idealistic age when the world was ours and we knew
best what should go on in it, we too probably shared our opinion much
too quickly without thinking of the consequences of what we said. As I
got (ahem!) more mature I realized and have tried to instill in my kids
that the "world does not revolve around their derriere" and they are not
the wisest be all and end all of every conversation--not unless they can
back it up! Some statements made this past weekend either were not very
well thought out or showed a lack of maturity I've only seen in "some"
young people that thought the above statement (world does not---) etc..
I must admit it has been an interesting day sifting through all this, it
has been a little like watching a soap that never ends. Every time I
leave the computer to do something productive I end up coming back for
more. Putting it all together and in retrospect this evening I've kind
of enjoyed the haggling--must be  middle-age boredom---just had to say
this and then leave it alone---just call me wiser at 50 than I was at
34<vbg>   Bonnie

BE HAPPY!!!!!