[pyrnet] Re: Newly spayed - and think she is a mother

Cindy, I am sorry if I misunderstood you. You are right she behaves like she is false pregnant. I have had other bitches showing some sign of false pregnancy, but there has never been any puppies in the house at those times, so it has not been at all like this.
As I tried to say I believe it is a combination of the spay and the time she was spayed that is responsible for it. Meaning that I don't think it would have happen without the spay and maybe not if she was spayed halfway between two seasons.

Lene Nielsen
sandybear@intercity.dk
http://home.intercity.dk/~ic0795/